I just wanted to set the record straight. With all these Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Blog posts and photos about The Organised Housewife’s 20 Day Challenge, there is something I wanted to tell you.
Cleaning does not come naturally to me. I struggle. I try ever so hard, but in truth their are a million things I would rather be doing. For me to get up and start cleaning or organising all the stars must align…..
- I HAVE to have music on. This makes it more enjoyable and helps me work faster
- Speed. Not the drug kind but the “I could make this chore into a workout kind”
- I am easily distracted and will instagram, tweet, facebook at the same time!
- I have to have all my hair up and housework attire on (think tracksuit and singlet)
- I have to be alone or at least with child labour. If my husband is anywhere near me it will not happen. He is the King of Clean and I like to do things my way!
- I set myself challenges. Giving myself time limits or goals.
- I work best under pressure. I can clean more of the house in the 30 mins before visitors arrive than in the whole week prior!