What A Christmas!
On the 21st of December my little sister welcomed her first child into the world, baby Charlotte. Thankfully we were already on the long 2 day drive up north and I got to meet and hold Charlotte when she was only one day old. She is such a cute little bundle of pink perfection and I made sure to get my cuddles in!
Christmas was how it always is in North Queensland! Full of family, copious amount of food, traditions and SWIMMING! The kids lived in the pool and it was simply amazing to see Little Miss A who has a fear of water on her face JUMPING into the pool!
I survived the week without being sick and more importantly survived a total of four days in the car without losing my sanity or the contents of my stomach (there were a few close calls)
So here we are. 27+ Weeks pregnant, 2 very sun kissed and tired kids and a whole lot of Christmas mess to clean up, oh the toys!!!!
But I am already thinking ahead and heres what’s on the agenda for
The Organised Nest;
- How we created a Family Launch Pad
- How we use a family Calendar and Planner to stay organised
- Plans for our School Storage Station
- Teaching your child to recognise and write their name
- Organising and Buying School Name Labels
- What to look for in School Shoes
- Creating Organised Routines and Systems for the School Morning Routine
- Creating Organised Routines and Systems for the School Evening Routine
- Back To School Teacher Gifts
- Beginners Guide to Bento Lunch Boxes
- Beginners Guide to Bento Lunch Box Accessories
- Storing Hair Brushes/Sprays/Accessories
and so much more!!!!
Which topic are you most interested in??